The database currently contains details of 1001 pubs and other premises, 256 places and 209 people. There are also 322 photos and postcards, 80 pub signs, 670 newspaper articles, 253 maps and 104 documents. About 136 pubs are still open.
Use the options below to search the database.
N.B. Some pubs do not appear on the maps as we do not have a definite location for them.
Other names: Cwm-symlog ArmsAddress/Location: OS Grid Ref:
On the 1886 25-inch mapNotes:
Petty Sessions: Llanbadarn Fawr; number on list: 10; name of premises: Cwmsymlog Arms; Parish / Place: Trefeirig; Licensee: Owen, Mary; owner or tenant : owner ; registered owner : Mary Owen; free or tied: Free; tied to: [blank]; type of licence: full; on or off licence: [blank]; number of licenced days per week: 6. (1905 list)
Closed, Compensation £90
(County Licencing Committee, 1905-1938 Ceredigion Archives, Cards/QS/L/1)Additional information