The database currently contains details of 1001 pubs and other premises, 256 places and 209 people. There are also 322 photos and postcards, 80 pub signs, 670 newspaper articles, 253 maps and 104 documents. About 136 pubs are still open.
Use the options below to search the database.
N.B. Some pubs do not appear on the maps as we do not have a definite location for them.
Details of pub: Castle, TrefechanOther names: Address/Location: OS Grid Ref: Opened:
NOT KNOWN Type:
licensee: Richard Davies,
source: Pigot and Co, 1830
On the list of premises which were provided with water by the Aberystwyth Improvement Commissioners, 1837. Occupier / Landlord: Mrs Jane Davies, 10 Trefechan (Ceredigion Archives)