The database currently contains details of 1001 pubs and other premises, 256 places and 209 people. There are also 322 photos and postcards, 80 pub signs, 670 newspaper articles, 253 maps and 104 documents. About 136 pubs are still open.
Use the options below to search the database.
N.B. Some pubs do not appear on the maps as we do not have a definite location for them.
Other names: New Storehouse; The BlueAddress/Location:
Glanmor Terrace OS Grid Ref: Opened:
NOT KNOWN Type:
Known as the New Storehouse public house in the 1770s
Became the Blue Lion (often known as ‘The Blue’)
1820s and 1830s
A private house
Passmore, Susan, The Streets of New Quay, (2015), p. 361