The database currently contains details of 1002 pubs and other premises, 256 places and 209 people. There are also 327 photos and postcards, 80 pub signs, 672 newspaper articles, 253 maps and 104 documents. About 135 pubs are still open.
Use the options below to search the database.
N.B. Some pubs do not appear on the maps as we do not have a definite location for them.
Details of pub: Mariners Arms, St Dogmaels
Other names: Address/Location: OS Grid Ref:
NOT KNOWN Type:
Building called Mariners on Cyngor Ceredigion map 2017Notes:
Licensee: Evans, Thomas
Slater’s Directory, 1868 (not in Worrall's directory, 1875)
The license of the Mariners' Arms, St. Dogmells, was transferred from Mary Griffiths to William Jenkins. Cardigan Observer 22 Jan 1887
William Jenkins 50, wife Margaret
W Jenkins elected to parish council.Additional information